Saturday, May 4, 2013

Star Wars Day: Part 2

Again, not Pagan or Philosophical. Just more nerdery. It's my birthday... indulge me.

Lines That Sound Dirty In "Star Wars"


* "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!"
* "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
* "Put that thing away before you get us all killed."
* "You've got something jammed in here real good."
* "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
* "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
* "Sorry about the mess..."
* "Look at the size of that thing!"
* "Curse my metal body, I wasn"t fast enough!"
* "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
* "I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me."
* "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
* "There's an awful lot of moisture in here."
* "That"s okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while."
* "Hurry up, golden-rod..."
* "I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?"
* "It's possible he came in through the south entrance."
* "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!"
* "Control, control! You must learn control!"
* "Hey, point that thing someplace else."
* "I look forward to completing your training. In time you will call me master."
* "I never knew I had it in me."
* "There is good in him, I've felt it."
* "Hey, Luke, thanks for coming after me -- now I owe you one."
* "Back door, huh? Good idea!"
* "She's gonna blow!"
* "I think you"ll fit in nicely."
* "Rise, my friend."
* "I'm sure he wasn't on that thing when it blew..."
* "Wedge! Pull out! You"re not doing any good back there!"
* "Again you come before us, your highness."
* "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi."
* "My Lord, is that, legal?" "I will make it legal."
* "Ani? My goodness, you've grown."
* "My Jedi protector will have to prove how good he is."
* "We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor."
* "You remember what you told me... about your mother and the sand people?"
* "General Grievous, you're shorter than I expected."
* "Good relations with the Wookiees, I have."
* "I have waited a looooooong time for this moment, my little green friend..."
* "Lord Vader...rise."

No comments:

Post a Comment